Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Brellow

I bought this dress from a store on Etsy a year or more ago. It never fit in the waist so I put it in my storage closet, along with the shirt I wore yesterday. Now it fits!



Dress: Sohomode on Etsy
Belt: H&M
Tights: Hue
Shoes: Fluevog Rivers (can't remember name)

As usual, I wore this with a sweater to cover my tattoos but I decided to take the picture sans cardigan since it's was just a plain brown boring old sweater.

Today seemed to be Brown day at work as many people were wearing shades of beige, taupe and chocolate. I was the only one wearing yellow as an accent.

Today I slept in because I had a meeting at an office near my house. Unfortunately, once I got to work everything seemed to unravel. Fortunately, my super bureaucratic skills swooped in and saved the day.

Luckily I wore flats so I could run around in comfort.


3 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous! [but I'm chilled just looking at you!! Good thing you brought a sweater.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow legs are perfect! Your tattoos are awesome - I only have them on my back (but a little peeks out at the top of my neck).

    Okay, I need to see your Desigual! I have two of their dresses (one of them is like the coat I wore yesterday, and one is a t-shirt fabric base).

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this dress!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete