Monday, January 16, 2012

Blow, grey lady blow your ships back home

It was another cold day today. Approximately -20C with the wind chill. I had to bundle up really well but luckily I don't spend a lot of time outside. I can see the bus from my front door so I can just run outside when it's coming down the hill. Then I only have to walk about 2 blocks to my office once I get off the bus. Even so, you don't want to be outside without a hat and mittens for long.


Sweater: prive.com
Dress: Shabby Apple
Tights: Hue
Boots: Fluevog Presence | Intuit


Today was another grey kind of day. Well, I really just wanted to wear these boots that I got last week in Toronto but I also wanted to be comfortable and warmish.

I wore this dress with this sweater before last summer. These tights and boots make it more winter appropriate. I do think I need a necklace or something else to make it more interesting. This is a little bland.







I did wear some funky tights though. Grey and pink and mauve geometric patterned tights. Maybe I'll keep my eyes open for a purple necklace that would complete this outfit.

3 comments:

  1. What cool tights! They remind me of my New Year's dress.

    The boots are so sleek and smooth. I want to pet them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your posts make me wish I shopped online...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tights do add a funky touch. I wish I could find more tights with cotton blends in unique patterns/prints.

    ReplyDelete