Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bright Saturday

This photo is incredibly unflattering but I'm posting it anyway.


Sweater: Joe Fresh
T-shirt: from Frenchy's
Skirt: Reitmans
Tights: Anna Sui
Shoes: Fluevog Fellowship | Erika

Pretty bright, eh? Red and orange and fuchsia.

Joe Fresh clothes aren't the best quality but I have bought a few pieces of this brand to fill small gaps in my wardrobe with "trendy" colours or styles. I don't feel so bad wearing this bright orange sweater a few times and then passing it along to someone else. I do prefer to spend my money on higher quality pieces that will last a long time and I'll get a lot of use out of.

I've mentioned before that my husband is a photographer. He's had the opportunity to do a bit of traveling and been under the tutelage of some good mentors.


Here's one of his recent photos, which was accepted by Vogue Italia for inclusion on their website.


This photo was taken in Brooklyn when he was there in March.

4 comments:

  1. Ohwow! This is a really cute look. Bright but fabulous. If days stay cool this next week I may pull out my Anna Sui tights for one last hurrah.

    The Vogue photo is beautiful. How awesome! Congrats to your DH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, I love your husband's vision and photo. Congratulations on getting it in Italian Vogue's website.

    Your picture is worth it if only to see your fantastic shoes and tights. Sometimes inexpensive pieces can go the distance. I hope this one can - great colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the orange in your outfit (tights + shoes = eeeeee, love).

    Wow, your husband is very talented! What a gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete