Friday, June 8, 2012

Day late

Here's my Thursday outfit. I'm late with it because yesterday after work I just scooted home and changed so I could go to the Atlantic Fashion Week Emerging designers event. My husband is the event photographer so I thought it would be a fun evening out looking at clothing.

June 7


Necklace: etsy
Tunic: Lüt Boutique in Vancouver
Belt: from China
Pants: Lilith (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Prepares | Guide

 I love these shoes about as much as Sheila loves hers. I don't know how she can go without wearing them again while she's doing her clothing challenge. She's made of stronger stuff than I!

I think these shoes match these pants perfectly which makes a nice long line.



Two years ago my husband went on a photography trip to rural China, near the border with Tibet. He bought me this belt for next to nothing. I love how colourful it is.

I'd like to do a longer post about last night's event but I have to get ready for tonight's Designer Showcase. I will show you my favourite pieces from the Emerging Designer's show though.






















 I loved this dress from Mitchell Gilroy.


and also this dress from Blue Ladybug.


All all of this body jewelery from Overman who is from Charlottetown, PEI. It was gorgeous! Such amazing metal work. This was my favourite piece of the entire show.


6 comments:

  1. Ooh what a fun event! I love going to fashion shows! Most of the time the items aren't something I'd wear, but it's fun to see what's out there and what kind of talent there is!

    I like that dress from blue ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome belt! I adore the Guides! You and Sheila have been rocking them.

    Looks like it was an amazing show. That chain harness. Omg, I want that in my life. So cool. Thanks for sharing these awesome shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, I miss my Guides already!

    I love the metal harness - that is just spectacular.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right - the pants with the shoes are a perfect combination. I like the Chinese belt. I hope you had a great time at your fashion do. How fun is that? Ringside seating no doubt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! The pants are so fun! I appreciate how you love 'vogs as much (or maybe more) than I do :) The pants-socks-shoes matching like that makes your loose, layered look very streamlined. I'll use that idea!

    ReplyDelete