Monday, June 18, 2012

How does it happen, does it fly through the air

Quick early post because I'm on my way to the airport to fly to Winnipeg, which is almost exactly the middle of Canada. I have a stop over in Toronto but not long enough to do anything other than hangout in the airport.

Here's my flying outfit.
Blouse: from Crimson and Clover consignment
Cami: Envy (local store)
Skirt: Smoking Lily Lilibet skirt (last seen here)
Leggings: Hue
Shoes: Fluevog Adrian | Alli

Lots of layers so if I get too warm I can adjust things and I have a cardigan to throw on if I get cold.

No yoga pant plane wear for me. =)

5 comments:

  1. Great, comfy flying outfit. Have fun in Winnipeg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent flying outfit, combines practicality and style! I refuse to wear sweats or yoga wear when I travel too. Hopefully there won't be snow in the part of Winnipeg you're in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've gotten a ton of great wear out of that skirt already. I was so stoked to get to wear my own Smoking Lily today.

    Hope your travels are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you're the best dressed person on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly the kind of outfit that gets one bumped up into first class or business class if one is not already travelling there. Love it.

    ReplyDelete