Friday, June 29, 2012

Stripes and ruffles

I wore almost this exact same outfit in May. Well, I wore the same top and skirt (and cardigan, not shown) - today I wore different shoes and accessories.


Shirt: Club Monaco
Skirt: ModCloth
Shoes: Fluevog Operettas | Malibran (last worn here)

The shoes make this a little dressier than the thong sandals.

I was wearing a cardigan with this but I took it off for the photos. I think that people should just assume that I'm wearing a cardigan at the office.



Here's why I was wearing a cardigan - the shirt has a bit of a scoop back which can be a little chilly when you're in an air conditioned office.


I took a picture of my jewellery today. My coworker bought me this bracelet today. The skull earrings and the necklace are by Missy Industry. The smaller ring is my wedding band and the larger ring is a ring my husband gave me for our 10th anniversary.

Skulls and ruffles. Skuffles!

I'm so ready for the weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Love the ruffled skirt! It makes you look very 1920s x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the word 'skuffles' we should add it to our normal lexicon.
    My favourite item is the ruffled skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect combo I'm glad you decided to revamp it with accessories. I love your jewelry. The skulls are adorable, and your rings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect combination indeed. Can you also wear that top the other way round so it has a scoop neck?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun outfit! I adore your skirt!

    I keep a cardigan in my office too because it often gets too cold in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the accessories picture! Thank you - I know you have a great eye for details, so it's cool to see these.

    Your wedding ring is very similar to mine (mine's gold). I also wear a 10th anniversary band.

    ReplyDelete