Thursday, July 19, 2012

We are given angry hearts but anger's not enough

Still no word from Canada Post on my lost package. BAH! I've entered the forth stage of grief - depression. I emailed Fluevog to tell them that the package was lost sometime after they tried to deliver it to me and maybe if they tried to get their money back Canada Post might be more motivated to find it.

Anyway.....


Necklace: Pretty Chic
Jacket: Joe Fresh
Dress: Pretty Things Boutique (last worn here)
Shoes: Fluevog Wherever | Takk

Beige and red, red and beige. Not much to say here.



Here I'm looking awfully pleased with myself. I guess I like this dress and it makes me happy.

Other things that make me happy? Getting my a hair done on Saturday! YAY!



Here's today's flair. Edgar Allan Poe and a pin that I got at Love, Me Boutique before they closed.

But the Raven still beguiling all my fancy into smiling,
Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird, and bust and door;
Then upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linking
Fancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore
What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt and ominous bird of yore
Meant in croaking "Nevermore."

9 comments:

  1. I know not what this Joe Fresh is, but after seeing Melanie's yellow skirt from there earlier this week, I am most anxious to learn :)

    You should be pleased, that dress is awesome, the perfect showcase for your beautiful tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are the lost Lenore. :(

    Great dress, and I don't think I've ever seen those shoes. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW many shoes do you have? I am feeling seriously inadequate...
    This pair is lovely. The dress, especially the crossover neckline, is lovely. Canada post is NOT lovely, they are naughty. Life always seems better with freshly hairdressered hair. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe they have completely lost your shoes. Hopefully it'll be like the time someone had written the wrong postal code and a package eventually turned up.

    I love that dress. There's something sort of retro-y nurse about it, but also modern space girl. Or maybe I'm crazy.

    Those shoes are a perfect complement to your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving you and your dress.
    have a grand weekend, dear freind.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I was so hoping that your shoes had been found!

    Love your dress! And a fresh hairdo is definitely a good pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dynamite shoes!! I'm so jealous...I have finicky feet. ;(
    You are rockin' this dress oh so fine too. Have fun getting your hair done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes! I just ordered my first pair of Fluevogs...hopefully they don't get lost in the mail. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pin! Yuor dress is great too and i'm digging the shoes. I hope Canada Post finds your package with the other 'vogs :(

    ReplyDelete