Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In exploitations name we must be working for the skin trade


I'm presently cooking 2 lbs of bacon for a work breakfast tomorrow. My entire house smells like heaven. I cannot guarantee that all the bacon will make it to work though. I may have to fight the cats for it. Maybe a big breakfast will make start my day off well so I have a better day tomorrow than I had today.

I was dressed rather fabulously though. And I do have a huge smile on my face.


Dress: Bryn Walker from Cha Cha Palace in Winnipeg (last worn here)
Tie Belt: Store in Winnipeg (last worn here)
Boots: Fluevog Baroque | Velasquez (last worn here)

I'm smiling because my coworker who were setting up our lunch room for tomorrow's breakfast were supervising my photo shoot and were making me laugh.

When I set up to do my butt shot I got photobombed (or photobummed).


They were having a rather heated discussion about setting up the tables and one of them said "three bureaucrats trying to make a decision" and I said "No, your problem is that it's three men".  Wakka wakka!

Luckily they love me so all was forgiven and they joined me in my photo.


Then since I'm their boss for the next two weeks, I kicked them out so I could get my final photo in peace.

Sometimes work can get overwhelming but when you have good people to work with it's all the more bearable.

15 comments:

  1. Love the stripe of contrasting leather up the back of your 'vogs! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great dress and outstanding 'Vogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that smile, it makes this outfit dazzle. And fantastic rear views! Camaraderie in the workplace makes life bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure which I like best, your fabulous smile, or the group butt shot! Colleagues you can have a laugh with make work SO much better! You do look particularly great in that dress, and the boots, oh I love the boots!
    Now Boss - kick some ass as well as photographing it! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that dress, and eee! there are my boots! I am dying to wear mine (they're going to be in the December capsule) and it's just been killing me to wait so long. I got them in March, fer goodness' sakes!

    I love that your coworkers are having fun with you. That's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you become their boss for the next two weeks? If I had 2 pounds of cooked bacon around very little would make it the breakfast tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boots! I love the shape of your dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to work where you work, lol! Bacon sounds fantastic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hee hee, I love that your colleagues joined you! Maybe they will be inspired to blog too....

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful! Dress is amazing, and love your shoes! Kisses x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love every single thing about this look. Bravo, milady!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh How I luuuuuuve your first photo, you look totally different when smiling, love that huge grin :) funny how your coworkers photobombed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE your huge smile on the first photo. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A most excellent outfit, particularly the flash of stripes between the delicious boots and fab dress! Good colleagues definitely make the difference at work. Mine never photobomb me while I'm shooting blog photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Dressed rather fabulously" is such an understatement. Dude! Stupendous dress! The striped tights, and touches of colour in the necklace and belt are perfect with it and The Boots.

    Hope the work breakfast went well - I would have eaten all the bacon and had to go to the store for another package - and it's true that awesome coworkers make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete