Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mayhaps you desire to - SQUIRREL!



Every time I wear this cardigan I think of the movie UP! and the dog Dug and the other SQUIRREL scenes.

Hey, I know a joke! A squirrel walks up to a tree and says, "I forgot to store acorns for the winter and now I am dead." Ha! It is funny because the squirrel gets dead.

Good movie, you should see if if you haven't already.


Cardigan: anthropologie (last worn here. I notice I also linked to a scene from UP! in that post - I'm getting repetitive!)
Dress: from China (gift)
Leggings: Joe Fresh
Boots: Bought in Las Vegas (last worn here)

I've never worn this dress on the blog but I wear it quite often on casual days like today. I got up early (well, early for me on a Sunday) and took myself out for breakfast. Then I had to go to the drug store to buy CAT TREATS. ERMAGHERD we had run out!

Now I am lying prone on my couch blogging, watching TV on my DVR (Chicago Fire which isn't very good), and probably planning a nap.


Here's a shot of the back of the dress. You can tell that the sleeves are jersey and the rest is just regular cotton.

There's weird design elements on it like those buttons at the bottom. It does have pockets though so I love it.

I have no idea what those words on the back say since they are fuzzy and difficult to read.
























And today is Remembrance Day in Canada. I have friends who have military spouses so I am thinking of them today as well as those no longer with us.


9 comments:

  1. I love the squirrel sweater! So cute! Happy Remembrance Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love squirrels, they're so cute! The cardigan is amazing :)
    Hope you have a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cardigan, excellent dress! Glad that the cat treat EMERGENCY was resolved, which will doubtless help the rest of your day be much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, I love that scene in "Up" - such a great movie.

    Cool dress! Hope your Sunday is quiet and fully of contented cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I often say Squirrel! just to be funny. My dog Harry spent quite a bit of time today stalking a squirrel. It wanted to run down our fence and he did not want it to do so. It was quite funny to watch.
    Your sweater is very nice for a fall day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so cool! I'm glad to see it. I don't tend to wear weekend-y things on the blog much. I also still have not seen Up. It's like the only pixar movie I haven't seen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved UP! too. So sad at the start though...
    Great dress. I think it says "if you can read these words, you are too close to my arse".
    And cute squirrel cardi too.
    Unthinkable to run out of cat treats, Bad Mummy Megan! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I havent even heard of UP, how lame is that? :) Seems like a fun movie, I love pixar. :) must google

    ReplyDelete