Thursday, November 15, 2012

Totally Tulle-ular

This morning when I got dressed I put on an outfit that was almost completely black. Ten minutes later, I was wearing this.




Sweater: Club Monaco (worn a lot)
Top: Anthropologie (last worn here)
Skirt: ModCloth
Shoes: Nine West (last worn here)

Lacy, tulley, kinda springy.

I decided to wear this because I wanted to wear these shoes. Such pretty shooooes. Plus I was tired of dark colours.

The top and skirt don't exactly match but close enough.

At lunch today I went out to some of my favourite consignment stores. I found a great vintage red slip and a pair of Burberry pants! Whooot! 

I felt very pretty in this outfit today. Ethereal. Floaty.


Words to live by.

11 comments:

  1. You look very pretty and ethereal in your lace and tulle. Some days I think I wear too much black, but if I wear light colours they just wash me right out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pale lacy look of this outfit, Megan! It reminds me of the tinges of colour in the clouds when it's cold out. Very appropriate for winter, methinks.

    Agreed, you can never have too many shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ethereal describes this outfit perfectly, the top and skirt are so pretty and floaty looking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the a.m. 180, I know it well! What a gentle, romantic, pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty look! I love the lacy skirt! And your necklace is absolutely right!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful, frothy delight this outfit is! Like being wrapped in a cloud or cappuccino.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful skirt and blouse! I love the outfit! I totally agree with those words!:) Kisses x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty ethereal outfit- she softness of the tulle and the clothes are lovely.
    I also need to say that I need that necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this wispiness! The off-matchiness is what makes this so spectacular for me. I'm glad you could crawl out of the black.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! First off, I'm a girl who loves the black- while ivory is admired I've never felt like it was "me" and here you are, looking gorgeous and fresh as a flower making me change my mind. Black. Yeah. Ivory. YES! And the shoes, you are an arbiter of awesome-sauce.

    ReplyDelete