Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Indecisive

I tried on 5 or 6 outfits this morning before settling on this. I rarely wear this blouse - probably because hasn't fit me for a few years. Good thing I held onto it.



Scarf: Gift from my mother
Blouse: from a store in the Glebe in Ottawa
Blue Skirt: Trapper Jane (last worn here)
White Skirt: Smart Set (last worn here)
Tights: Peek Brooklyn (last worn here)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (last worn here)

My mother has finally admitted that I'm not going to outgrow the skulls so she bought me this scarf for Christmas.


Not sure what I'm doing in this picture but I appear to be having a good time. Action shot!

Again, the best things about this skirt are the pockets. I was able to store my office dog tags and a bunch of change in them so I was fully prepared to run outside 4-5 times to feed the parking meter. I don't normally drive to work but I did today because I had a doctor's appointment first thing.



Three days of this week behind me...one to go! Unfortunately, or fortunately, I have no meetings tomorrow. That usually means that the day just drags on forever. Let's hope I'm able to keep busy!

6 comments:

  1. Ever sharp with the fabulous layered skirts and action shot. Great details, in all of their buttony, skully, pointy, pockety, patterny goodness!

    Have a good day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blouse, and it's perfect with the scarf. But the tights really steal the show - they're so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tights are heavenly, and I love the contrast of the white cuffs/collar/buttons on the blouse. The skull scarf in a huge bow makes me gleeful! Adore that kitten heel, too. Ooh, there's so much to love about this outfit, Megan! The shape of the skirt, the floofy underskirt (you know I love a floofy underskirt).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never considered layering skirts. I'm going to give that a shot! It's cold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blouse, I'm glad you didn't get rid of it. It has a very Wednesday Addams look to it. Hopefully your weekend will be here quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate days like that- then I have to rush because it takes too long to get dressed!
    I love the scarf in the first photo, reminds me of those old cravats!

    ReplyDelete