Monday, February 25, 2013

Studded

I've found myself drawn to all the studded shoes that have been available over the last few months but I didn't really want to spend a whole lot of money on something that likely won't be in style for long. So yesterday I found these at Aldo and they were on sale for under $40 so I decided to buy them.


Dress: Pretty Things Boutique (last worn here)
T-shirt: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Aldo (these ones)

I guess just the red ones were on sale. I wonder why? Red is a perfectly good colour.


Plain, beige, red, comfortable. Not much really to say about this.



I was wearing interesting bling. I ordered this pin from etsy seller Vitamin G Designs. It's bigger than I thought it was going to be, which is a good thing. It's more of a statement.

It reminds of of my Mondrian dress.

I'm going to be off for a few day. Kisses!

6 comments:

  1. I love that dress. I actually came across it on Red Dress Shoppe awhile ago. It has such a unique cut to it, while still being classic and little retro.

    I'm a bigger fan of these 'smoking slipper' style flats than the traditional ballet ones. At least visually. I haven't tried on a pair yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Megan on two counts - love the dress, and I prefer this type of shoe to a ballet flat. But mostly, love the dress! And that pin is great - thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress pin! It reminds me of the original Andres Courreges designs of the 60s. I bought a pair of the slipper shoes...then realized they were actually slippers. Um, no.

    You look divine in tomato red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, red is a perfectly good color!!, and love your dress, the buttons and red details are so pretty!, and also love that fabulous pin, really cool and chic!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoes, cannot understand why they were on sale and not sold out! I would also like something a bit studded and lovely but worry about the studs falling off, is that silly?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that dress. Simple, yet absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete