Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sucker for stripes

Elle Fanning recently did a candy/sweets filled photo series for New York magazine. Of the photos, my favourite was this photo where she's wearing clothes from Thom Browne's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, which I thought was genius.


But then I'm a sucker for striped tights.

Today I wore a extremely toned down homage to this.



I came across more "witchy" than haute couture but I felt...rebellious. Funky.

Shoe pin: bought in Paris (last worn here)
Top: Anthropologie (last worn here)
Skirt: Pretty Things Boutique
Tights: ?
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik (last worn here)

See, not even close to Elle's outfit! I really need black and white striped tights.

This skirt is also way to big for me now so I guess I'm in the market for a new black pencil skirt.



Ok, time to eat dinner and then watch curling!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, love her outfit from the waist down. I would wear that, but only if the sweets were real. Heh.

    You look awesome, but that black pencil skirt has to go! It's doing bad things to your bum, missy. Love your striped heels with the kitten heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still totally cute! Love the witchy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo! Your homage is fun too! yeah for witchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you need a new skirt - but one with a ridge on it for sweets and cakes, please. The tights are awesome.

    ReplyDelete